+44 (0)1865 22824
Imaging Facility Manager
- Management of the MRC WIMM Wolfson Imaging Centre
- Advice regarding experimental design, data acquisition and analysis
- Instrument training for facility users
- Teaching practical microscopy skills and lecturing microscopy courses
- Coordinating the imaging strategy within the MRC WIMM
Imaging specialist with a background in cardiovascular and musculoskeletal development and regeneration
CRISPR-Cas9 screen identifies oxidative phosphorylation as essential for cancer cell survival at low extracellular pH.
Michl J. et al, (2022), Cell Rep, 38
Clonal behaviour of myogenic precursor cells throughout the vertebrate lifespan
Hughes S. et al, (2022)
Runx1 promotes scar deposition and inhibits myocardial proliferation and survival during zebrafish heart regeneration.
Koth J. et al, (2020), Development, 147
Runx1 promotes scar deposition and inhibits myocardial proliferation and survival during zebrafish heart regeneration
Koth J. et al, (2019)
Invasive Salmonella exploits divergent immune evasion strategies in infected and bystander dendritic cell subsets.
Aulicino A. et al, (2018), Nat Commun, 9