All members of the University of Oxford are eligible for an account with the MRC WIMM Centre for Computational Biology.
Three types of account are available:
- Secure, backed-up 20GB workspace + 1TB of disk space for NGS projects, with the option of expanding (an additional charge may apply for some users).
- Access to our computer cluster
- Over 200 bioinformatics programs (and any more that you ask us to install)
- Access to all major bioinformatics databases
- Proteomics analysis tools and databases
- Free admission to all CCB introductory bioinformatics training courses
- Allows access to Proteomics Facility analysis resources (Mascot and CPF Pipeline) only. No access to other CCB bioinformatics facilities are available.
- Allows access to the Harrier and Osprey servers for Huygens deconvolution analysis and GPU functionality. No access to other CCB bioinformatics facilities are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
The Account's Terms and Conditions can be found here.