Scientific Advisory Board
The Scientific Advisory Board meets periodically to discuss progress and advise on the Centre's strategic direction.
The Scientific Advisory Board currently comprises:
- Bertie Gottgens, Professor of Molecular Haematology, Cambridge Stem Cell Institute, University of Cambridge (not pictured)
- John Marioni, Research Group Leader in Computational and Evolutionary Genomics, EBI / Sanger / University of Cambridge
- Gil McVean, Director of the Big Data Institute, University of Oxford
- Nicole Soranzo, Senior Group Leader in Quantitative Population and Statistical Genetics, Wellcome Sanger Institute / University of Cambridge
- Jason Swedlow, Professor of Quantitative Cell Biology, Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression, University of Dundee