Template Preparation and Numbering
- Plasmids/PCR products should be purified using spin columns and eluted in the kit elution buffer or high quality water.
- Please measure the concentration of your templates and provide us with enough to do the required reactions and a few extras, in case of cycle sequencing failures.
- Concentration of template should range between 150 and 300ng/ml for plasmids, and between 3-40 ng/ml for PCR products, dependent on fragment size. (See request form for more details).
- Please number your samples consecutively and include your initials. e.g. TR-0001, TR-0002 etc. (NOT e.g. h-Lyve-240PCR-Clone16.23). This helps enormously with data entry onto the ABI-3730 and consequently will speed up processing time.
- Please write the name of your samples on the tops of the tubes.