The single cell facility now offers the NanoString nCounter for single cell and small sample studies.
What is NanoString Technology:
The NanoString nCounter analysis system is the first and only platform that can deliver direct profiling of individual molecules in a highly multiplexed single reaction. Although amplification is required for single cells, larger samples can be analysed without amplification. The protocol provides digital readouts of relative gene expression from hundreds of mRNA species simultaneously, whilst obviating any enzymatic reactions that may introduce bias in the results.
Benefits of using the nCounter Platform:
- 2 Day workflow with 15 minutes hands on time.
- Analyse Samples from thousands of cells down to single cells
- Ability to measure 20 to 800+ genes in a single reaction
- Digitally detect and analyst e samples in a fully automated manner
- No signal amplification or polymerase steps required
- High flexibility of sample input (including mRNA, miRNA, FFPE samples and whole cell lysate)
- High throughput with minimal hands-on time
- Uses of the NanoString nCounter Analysis System:
- Gene Expression Analysis
- Single Cell Gene Expression
- miRNA Expression Analysis
- miRGE (miRNA & mRNA) Analysis
- Copy Number Variation Analysis
- incRNA Analysi
- ChIP-String Analysis
- Leukaemia Fusion Gene Analysis