As part of our account we have several specialised Imaris modules installed:
- ImarisCell is a module dedicated to segmenting and measuring cellular components such as cell nuclei and vesicles: http://www.bitplane.com/imaris/imariscell
- ImarisVantage specialises in 3D data visualisation and can provide ways to illustrate complex data with simplicity: http://www.bitplane.com/imaris/imarisvantage
- ImarisXT is a module which is used for interfacing Imaris with other popular programming languages such as python, C++ and with programs such as Matlab and ImageJ. Custom scripts can be written which directly interface with Imaris allowing custom analysis and work-flows to be designed and implemented: http://www.bitplane.com/imaris/imarisxt
- ImarisColoc module is for establishing colocalisation of pixels and objects in 3D and boasts many of the state-of-the-art approaches available for studying colocalisation: http://www.bitplane.com/imaris/imariscoloc
- ImarisTrack is a module which allows tracking of objects in 3D across multiple time-frames. Several tracking algorithms are implemented for different applications: http://www.bitplane.com/imaris/imaristrack
For more information relating to any of features described above, please contact Dominic Waithe.